Dr. De Mirza and the team here at It’s A Smile World want to make sure you know we already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you or your child is waiting on test results, we ask that you reschedule until your results come back as negative and you have completed your quarantine time.
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to see you. Simply call or text us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Please make sure all forms have been completed online, including your COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- We ask that you do not bring any other guests to your child’s appointment
- Upon entering It’s A smile World, you will be asked to wear a mask, sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken.
We look forward to seeing you,
Your dedicated team at It’s A Smile World